The Welland Curling Club offers 14 adult membership options to best accommodate our member’s time and financial commitment. To review all the membership options Click Here.
Members may sign up as a team or individually. League convenors will ensure that both teams and individuals are accommodated. Many of our social leagues are specifically designed to mix up teams during the season so everyone meets and plays with or against everyone in that league.
New members are always welcome. If you have never curled or would like to revisit the game we have a great Learn to Curl program. Interested? Reveiw Curling Information/Curling 101 on this website.
Membership registration and payment options are as follows:
- It's easy, quick, accurate, efficient and the membership fees are the lowest.
- There is an early fee discount if paid by Sept 30, 2019.
- Payment options online include VISA, MasterCard and E-transfer only and no credit card administartive fee.
2) Manual Application
- Membership fees are higher for manual applications versus the online method.
- There is an early fee discount if paid by Sept 20, 2019.
- The manual application provides a 3 payment instalment payment plan for many of the membership options.
- Payment options include E-Transfer, cheque, debit and cash. VISA and MasterCard is accepted with a manual application but with an added 2.25% administration fee to recoup the club’s credit card processing fee.
Please consider E-Transfer payment for both Online and Manual registrations. They are easy, efficient and the least costly to the club in processing fees.
- Sign into your online banking site as usual.
- Locate the option to make Interac e-Transfer (Email bank transfer).
- Create a secret question and answer.
- Follow the online instructions and send.
- Please read the Members Liability Waiver form.