The Welland Curling Club offers 14 adult membership options to best accommodate our member’s time and financial commitment. To review all the membership options and fees Click Here.
Club Championship and Thursday Night Industrial are our two leagues with team sign-ups. If you are not on a team please sign-up as an individual as teams are always looking for players and spares. All our other leages are individual sign-up with teams being drafted or drawn up. This ensures everyone meets and plays with or against everyone in that league during the season.
New members are always welcome. If you have never curled or would like to revisit the game we have a great Learn To Curl program.
Whether you are new or an experienced curler it is always interesting to review our Curling Information/Curling 101 on this website for basic and detailed information on the game.
We have two membership registration processes with their fee payment options as follows:
- It's easy, quick, accurate, efficient and the membership fees are the lowest.
- There is an early fee discount if paid by Sept 30, 2019.
- Payment options online include VISA, MasterCard, E-transfer or cheque. Cash will be accepted only at the preseason Open House.
2) Manual Application
- Membership fees are higher for manual applications versus the online method.
- There is an early fee discount if paid by Sept 20, 2019.
- The manual application provides a 3 payment instalment plan for many of the membership options.
- Payment options include E-Transfer, cheque, debit and cash. Credit card payment is only accepted through Online registration.
Please consider E-Transfer payment for both Online and Manual registrations. They are easy, efficient and the least costly to the club in processing fees.
- Sign into your online banking site as usual.
- Locate the option to make Interac e-Transfer (Email bank transfer).
- Create a secret question and answer.
- Follow the online instructions and send.