The Welland Curling Club’s Junior Program offers a vibrant and welcoming environment for instruction, development and socialization for both boys and girls ages 6 to 20 all at a very affordable cost. For further details on the program please refer to out menu Curling Information/Junior Program.
For the WCC Junior Program Membership Application 2019-20 please Click Here but before you do please note:
- Ensure the application is fully completed, legible and signed.
- Applications and payment can be submitted at the club with cheque or cash. A registration desk will be open on Saturday October 19, 2019 from 1:00 to 3:00 to accept applications.
On signing the application the applicant or a parent for those under the age of 18, acknowledge and accept:
- the Club's Members Liability Waiver Adult (for those 18 years of age and older)
- OR as a parent/guardian the Member Liability Waiver-Under Age 18., and
- Ontario's Rowan's Law Concussion Awareness Resource
If you have any further questions, please Click Here to e-mail.